Thursday, September 8, 2016

Little Lady

While Palmer is at school all day, Grace and I have had a lot more one on one time lately.  She is just a hoot right now- completely independent and has a mind of her own.

The latest: we are working on her new bad habit of saying, "Yeah" to everything.  I told her, "Say YES.  Yeah is yucky."  Her newest update?
"Yep.  Yeah is yucky so I say YEP."  Heaven forbid she just listen to what I say....
Grace is also torn about whether she wants to be a big girl or a baby.  Half the time she is yelling at me because she wants to do something herself. "I can DO IT, mommy!"

The other half of the time we have conversations like this:
Me: Grace, you are so big.
Grace: No, I little.  I sooo little.
We've had a few fun girly outings, like meeting Grace's pal Lila at the American Girl shop for a ladies lunch.
But, mostly this gal is just ready to run up to the school and pick up her brother just as soon as he gets out.

We both miss our buddy, but he's having an absolute ball at school.
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment