Monday, October 22, 2018

Professional Photos 2018


I tried to get away with not doing an "official" family photo shoot this year since I didn't think the kids had changed drastically since last year.  But, when I started to piece together this year's Christmas card with snapshots I took throughout the year, I realized that it wasn't going to work how I wanted.

So... I'm so grateful because I stumbled across an amazing portrait photographer who does big commercial shoots for magazines during the week, but "relaxes" on the weekends in his studio while shooting children (crazy man, but God bless him.)
I am over the moon with these new snaps that this genius of a man (FACES by Ian Cole) shot in just 20 minutes stat.  Easy and gorgeous and done!

I love how Palmer looks so old and still so young all at the same time.
 
Checking out the shots...
I love how Grace's spunk and confidence shines thru and of course, there will always be a little ballet for this four-year-old.
 
 
 

These two monkeys...

I think the photos so captured the personalities of everyone.  Thank you, Ian!

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment