Monday, October 10, 2011

Bumps and Bruises

My sweet little boy is tough.  I've learned this over the last few weeks because he has taken some rough tumbles.  
You see, Palmer is on the move now.  He wants to crawl, climb, and work on pulling up.
But, in the process of his newfound exploration, he sometimes falls.  Rick and I are working so hard to not overreact to the spills so that he brushes them off and tries again.  It's hard, though.

I thought this outfit was appropriate for the small new head wound (no stitches needed for Palmer, just Frankenstein).
Palmer's favorite activity is to hold his arms up when anyone is nearby.  He wants you to hold out your hands so he can pull up and walk around.

Ta da!
I've even caught Palmer practicing his new skills at night.  I woke up at 3:45a last night to Palmer sitting up and trying to stand in his crib.  He worked on it for about 5 minutes and then went back to sleep.

And when Palmer's not actively moving around, he pays tribute to Steve Jobs with his favorite Apple products.  RIP, Steve.  Palmer's generation is truly revolutionized because of you.

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment