Thursday, October 20, 2011

What's For Dinner?


Yummy!  Avocado.  Palmer is making his way around the farmer's market stand and becoming a seasoned pro with many fruits and vegetables.  He's a good eater and especially loves avocados (as seen above).

Meanwhile, here's what the rest of the Jordans have been eating for dinner:

POTATO, SAUSAGE, and KALE SOUP:  If you've been to Olive Garden, you'll recognize this soup as Zuppa Toscano.  It's a hearty potato-based soup with sausage and kale.  We get a lot too much kale in our co-op bin and I am always trying to be creative with the veggie.  So, I threw the kale in this soup and I think it was a success .  How do I know?  Because I told Rick it was spinach and he didn't notice/complain about how he hates kale.  Pioneer Woman's Potato, Sausage, and Kale Soup

RASPBERRY NUTELLA PIE:  One of my favorites recipes as a kid was an easy no-bake frozen peanut butter and chocolate chip pie.  This recipe takes that same concept to a slightly more sophisticated level.  It's still super easy, and I'm a sucker for nutella.  Raspberry Nutella Pie

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment