Sunday, December 15, 2013

Poor Boston

Poor Boston gets a lot of attention from Palmer lately.  On the one hand, I'm sure the dog hates it, but on the other hand, I think the dog would run away and hide more often if he really didn't like it.

Palmer likes to role play with Boston and the pup is merely his prop and along for the ride.

All day long, you can hear Palmer saying (as he drags Palmer upstairs by his collar), "C'mon, Boston.  We are going upstairs.  We are going to play with our castle and cars." or "C'mon, Boston.  You know you want to sit right over here.  I'll help you up onto my lap."

Meanwhile Boston's poor body gets pulled and prodded all across the house.  It seems I am always on the lookout for Boston's best interests as he gets manhandled day and night.

But then, there are adorable moments like when Palmer came home after being away for a few days.  Palmer ran into the house and gave Boston the biggest hug and kiss: "Boston! I love you! I missed you!  Don't worry about me.  I was just at Gram's house, but I'm back because I love you!!"

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment