Saturday, October 29, 2016

When GRACE Wants To...

Rookie parent mistake.  I assumed that what works for one child will be the same for the other.
Based on how Palmer's potty training went, I figured we would potty train Grace this past summer.  I quickly learned that Grace wasn't interested or ready this summer.
Now that we are well into the fall, I saw indicator signs that Grace was more ready and cleared my calendar for an upcoming three days of intensive training.

Well, guess what? Miss Grace likes to do things on her own terms.  A week before my scheduled training, Grace declared, "I need to go potty!"  And then she did it two hours later.  And again.  And again.  And just like that, Grace potty trained herself.

We were out of town at a friend's lake house and had to go into the local town to buy some panties.
See you later, diapers!
-Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment