Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shower Time



Thanks to everyone who made my baby shower such a wonderful celebration. From the theme of the day, I can assure you that Francois has no choice but to be a little preppy, golf-playing, frat-tastic little boy. (I've got money he runs fast towards a punk-rocker, motorcycle-loving style just to spite his parents. haha) Everything at the shower was decorated with blue and green seersucker, argyle, and golf details. It was adorable and fit our family perfectly.

Thanks to all of my amazing friends and sisters who hosted the party. You are wonderful and created some very special memories. I love you all.


Check out the wonderful golf-themed cake and party favor cookies.


The ladies also strung preppy little onesies and outfits from one chandelier to another.


Rick made a guest appearance at the shower via video. My sister Samantha interviewed him before the shower for a good ole round of "He Said, She Said." He was his usual smart-ass and entertaining self and had the crowd rolling in laughter. A special thanks to Katherine for editing the video!


Here are some of the goodies from everyone. My grandmother hand-knitted the wonderful sailboat sweater.


Poor Boston heard one of the toys rattle and immediately ran to it thinking it was for him. Oh buddy, you've got a rude awakening coming your way soon. Can we say "moving down on the pecking order"? Poor guy.


I had so many friends and family from in-town and very far away come to celebrate. Thanks to all for visiting. Francois is joining a world already filled with so much love for him. He's a very lucky guy.

And a special thank you to my sister for heading up the party and making everything so meaningful. I love you, Aunt Samantha.

Bethany

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Thank you for sharing such an exciting time and some great pictures. Keep 'em coming! - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun shower! I am so glad things are going well for you and glad you are sharing with the world via blog. Can't wait to see pictures of him when he gets here!

    Jennifer Gomez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I could make it! I love the blog!

    ReplyDelete