Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Posting- 32 Weeks Pregnant



Welcome to my new blog. I hope you will find it a place to see the Jordan family grow and learn along the way. Although there isn't a lot to write about now, I want this blog to be a way for you to follow us in the journeys of parenthood and daily life.

I'll post an annoying amount of pictures of our new baby boy here and try to also throw in some recipes that we're eating in the Jordan household.

Things will likely be quiet on this for the next 8 weeks or so, but Rick and I are anxiously looking forward to the arrival of our new son around April 1 or so.

Many of you have asked, "What's his name?" We don't know yet. We have some good contenders, but really feel like it's important to look the new little guy in the eyes and make sure he suits his name. I would LOVE to go and monogram the nursery and outfits like crazy. But, I am exercising patience knowing that there will be plenty of days to monogram. :)

For now, we call the baby in my belly "Francois." Why? Well, I have no idea. We just do.

I've posted a few of the latest belly pictures for those of you who are curious. (Don't get too used to these. I would much rather post pictures of the actual baby or heck, Rick's belly. Maybe I'll have that make an appearance. hahaha)

I'll post pictures of the nursery next time. I'm really excited about the way it's coming together.


Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment