Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Bye, Summer!

How did we do?

I made a summer checklist and take a look...I think we did pretty well.

(Note Palmer's contributions to the summer to-do list at the bottom of the board! Thanks for the scribbles, Palmer.  I'm sure mom is going to have a heck of a time trying to explain that it's okay to write on one wall in the house, but none of the other walls.)

Another sign that summer is over?

Palmer's last day in the infant room at school:
 My, how he's come since his first day in this classroom.  (Rick will be sure to poke fun at me and note that Palmer's sure to know his initials since they are on both outfits! All that silliness just goes in one of my ears and out the other... ha!)
We loved the dear teachers in the infant room and thank them for all of their guidance during the first year.
-Bethany

1 comment: