Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014

Once again, Rick and I hosted our families for Christmas Day.  We enjoy spending Christmas morning around our tree and making our own traditions and memories for the kids.

Palmer came downstairs right on time in the morning...

He was excited to find a remote control car and a castle peaking out in front of the presents.  He was also super pumped to see Santa had filled everyone's stockings.
Of course, the remote control was promptly taken to the streets before anyone got to open further presents...
We let poor Grace sleep in because she was quite sick for her first Christmas.  When she finally joined us, she found her new activity table from Santa.
(No, I absolutely did not pull that out of the garage and recycle it from baby Palmer's heyday.  I have no idea what you are talking about.)

Of course, Grace enjoyed the wrapping paper and boxes just as much as the presents this year.
Samantha and I work for days to put together a feast and fancy every minute of it! We scour magazines and blogs for weeks trying to outdo the previous year.
As is becoming a tradition, I challenged Samantha to another Southern Living cover white cake.
We picked the 2011 cover's gingerbread-chocolate ganache-toffee cake for this year's treat.  Again, she nailed it.
I came across this picture on Rick's phone.  I have no idea and have no words...
Sweet cousins...
 The ladies.
Grace, the next singer-songwriter:
Merry Christmas from our family to yours (Yes, I wrote that in January of 2015.  Get over it.)
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment