Thursday, April 14, 2016

Weekend Fun


In the interest of sharing pictures so this blog can be printed and saved as the children's baby books, I'm going to do a photo dump of a trip where I did not attend.

Palmer and Rick went on their first YMCA Adventure Guides campout at a camp on Possum Kingdom Lake.  
They had fun doing "dude stuff" at the camp and look forward to many more campouts with other little boys and their dads over the elementary years.  Most of the kids in their circle will be kids at the same elementary school, so it will be fun to see these friendships blossom.
The Cordells gave Palmer these jockey goggles years ago and Palmer made sure to pack them for the horseback riding!
 I found a ton of bullet shells in the dryer after their weekend trip...
 I'm sure these crazies caught a ton of fish...
Palmer and his buddy Ian got to do the drum during a ceremony:
Such a bummer when you get cactus in your pants...

Meanwhile, I had a girls weekend up in DC with Samantha.  We filled the weekend with eating, working out, walking, and more eating.  A pretty perfect sister weekend, I must say.
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment