Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sweet Treats

WHAT'S FOR DINNER DESSERT (Fall Holiday Edition):

I admit it, we've eaten a lot of sweet treats lately.  I've had a lot of fall occasions that called for sugar goodies.  Enjoy.

IMPOSSIBLE PIE:  This pie is "impossibly" easy.  It's essentially a coconut pie called Impossible because a pie crust miraculously forms when baking.  Super simple and a crowd favorite: Food And Wine's Impossible Pie

SALTED CARAMEL POPCORN AND PRETZEL BARS: As I post this, I shudder.  Not because it's bad, but because it's too good.  I may have eaten too much, all three times that I made it within seven days.  I think it's safe to say I won't be making it again any time soon.  But, you should.  Salted Caramel Popcorn and Pretzel Bars

PUMPKIN FLUFF DIP:  Okay, this one surprised me.  It's a pumpkin dip with very few ingredients and yet I had several girlfriends talking about it for days.  It literally took me less than 5 minutes to whip up.  Enjoy.  Pumpkin Fluff Dip

PEANUT BUTTER SNICKERS BROWNIES:  What to do with all of your leftover Halloween candy?  Make brownies.  These are messy, but taste good.  Peanut Butter Snickers Brownies

Obligatory picture of Palmer:
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment