Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Haircut

The sweet 'fro has grown to a mullet and I (sadly!) deemed it time to make the trip to the salon for Palmer's first cut.

Note: Rick told me many many times that he was happy to cut Palmer's hair as Rick has been cutting his own hair for almost ten years (true story).  Rick does not understand that the first haircut is an emotional event for the parents mom and for the first occasion, I wanted my very own trusted stylist to do the deed.

The BEFORE sitting at the bar:
Checking out the long golden locks:
Palmer did great during the cut and sat as still as possible for a one and a half year old.  Having a sippy cup of milk at hand was also key.
 
And AFTER the cut...(Sorry for the bad quality of photo.  Hey, honey: I need a new camera please. Specifically, a Canon Rebel t2i, please.)
The big boy with his dad:
-Bethany

1 comment:

  1. I am in the market for a new camera too. Can you tell me why you are looking at that specific one?
    My mom and I are headed to NYC in October and I want to buy it then at the big camera store there...

    ReplyDelete