Monday, February 11, 2013

Boston the Celebrity

About a year ago, my wedding photographer (the amazing Heather Banks from Eclectic Images) contacted me about an author who was putting together a coffee table book on dogs in weddings.  She asked if the author could reach out to me about using the image above.

The author emailed me a photo release form and questionnaire and I didn't give the book another thought.

Until...my college roommate, Jill, emailed me on Friday and said, "Um, why didn't you tell me you were going to be in People Magazine?"

Well, that would be because I HAD NO IDEA.

Check out this week's issue of People Magazine to catch a glimpse of Boston in all of his glory.
Sorry, no pawtographs.  Boston has a pretty busy book signing schedule coming up.

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment