Thursday, March 21, 2013

Cabo, Part 3 (of 3!)

I apologize for all of the vacation pics. I know nobody wants to look at other people's vacation photos.  But, like I've said before, this is Palmer's baby book.  So, I have the free reign to put as many pictures as I want up.  You are welcome to write your own blog. :)

Now that we've got that housekeeping out of the way, let's get back to Cabo.  On the golf course, to be exact.
Given the fact that the two boys in the house love golf and the mama likes to hit around, too, it's probably not a surprise that we went out to the golf course in Palmilla on two different afternoons.

The key to getting Palmer down for a nap was, "Hey Palmer, when you wake up from your nap, we are going to play golf!"  Off to dreamland he went...

The course was gorgeous with hilly terrain and vistas of beautiful homes and the ocean.
Palmer adores his daddy and mimics him on the golf course.
 I think Rick enjoyed having a caddy, too.
For safety reasons, Rick has Palmer trained to sit on the tee box when he tees off.
Check out some of the "cottages" up in the hills.
 I usually took the role of the driver and peanut gallery.
However, I did drive the ball from time to time.  Yes, in flip flops.
And so the sun sets on our little vacation...
Back to reality.  

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment