Tuesday, June 16, 2015

UPDATE: Palmer's New Friend Johnson

Apparently, Palmer's pretend friend (Johnson) has a pretend friend named YoYo.  This is news to me.

YoYo was born at the same time as Johnson, so I'm not sure why we are just learning about the new guy.  Johnson and YoYo were both born out of Grace's tummy.  I guess that means they are twins...

Anyway, Johnson and YoYo are invisible, although they can see each other.  Palmer cannot see either one of them and sometimes I hear Palmer calling for either YoYo or Johnson saying, "YoYo? Where are you.  Remember, you are invisible and I can't see where you are, so you gotta answer..."

-Bethany

1 comment:

  1. So cute!

    Jason had an imaginary friend growing up named Johnny. Every time he would get in trouble he would tell his mom that Johnny did it! They still talk about that!

    ReplyDelete