Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mother's Day

We had a completely active and outdoors day for Mother's Day- my kind of perfect fun...

The morning was filled with brunch and hitting golf balls on the driving range.  Palmer is such a patient and helpful big brother.
His swing isn't too shabby, either...
I snuck away from the family and did the gorgeous Swiss Avenue Home Tour with a friend.  Then, we hit up a Mother's Day baseball game.
And finally, we capped the day with an adult doubles game of tennis while the kids played nearby.  Rick and I didn't plan to match, but don't we look intimidating? Ha.
Grace was worn out!
I love these munchkins who have made me their mom and love their daddy who always makes sure we are cared for and well supported in all of our crazy adventures.
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment