Thursday, June 7, 2012

Emergency Room

I want to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.  Palmer is way too active for me to be shocked when I found out Palmer needed to go to the ER because he fell and sliced his head at school.
Palmer falls a lot, so I've been anticipating many trips to the ER.  I'm sure this is just the first of many visits.

I actually had accidentally left my phone at home, so the school reached Rick first. By the time Rick got in touch with me, Palmer was already checked into the hospital.
Palmer was such a trooper.  When I finally arrived, he had already made friends with the other patients in the waiting room.  Once we settled into the treatment room, Palmer loved exploring all of the interesting things.
And when curiosity lost its lure, goldfish and mommy's camera came to the rescue.
Because the wound wasn't too deep and Palmer is so young, the doctors decided to glue the gash together instead of stitches.  Glueing the wound wasn't too traumatic and other than Palmer's pretty cool trophy wound, you would hardly know he had such an eventful day.
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment