Thursday, April 17, 2014

Baby Girl Update

I had a last-minute sonogram earlier this week due to some increased pain in my belly over the last few weeks.

Luckily, everything is just fine with our baby girl.  The verdict was that I am too active (what's new?) and need to rest coupled with the sonogram news that our baby is a BIG GIRL.

Although we are still on track for a scheduled May 22 c-section, baby girl is measuring two weeks ahead of schedule.  She is supposed to be about 34 weeks, but currently on target with 36 weeks.

She is already estimated to be 6 lbs, 4 ounces and has plenty of hair.  Hmmm.  This sounds familiar to Mr. Palmer's final sonogram.  Palmer measured 6 lbs, 12 ounces at 36 weeks.

She also has chunky cheeks and a long femur that might indicate she will be tall.

Meanwhile, I finished the nursery with this detail: I polished up a childhood silver cup of mine for a shelf.
One problem: when cleaned, I found this was actually Samantha's cup.  Wrong monogram.  Whoops.  Oh well, it went on a shelf with some of my personal items anyway.
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment