Sunday, September 28, 2014

Backyard Campout

Palmer and Rick went camping recently and schemed to one day camp out in our backyard on the trampoline.

Plans were made and a tent was assembled:
Palmer had some friends over for pre-campout trampoline/tent jumping...
The boys in the treacherous "woods" behind our garage.  (And in case you were wondering, I have no idea why part of the garage is unpainted back there.)
Watch out, Charlie.  We'll put you to work around here.
Backyard s'mores with friends:
Rick said the night went well despite the constant sirens in our urban hood.  

Conversation overheard the next morning:
"Palmer, did you get up in the night to pee outside?"
"Yes, and poo poo."
"Wait- what?!?"

Early morning riser:
Palmer has already asked me when I want to campout on the trampoline.  Hey, if that means I can get a full night's sleep without waking to feed a 4 month old, I am GAME.  Sign me up!!

-Bethany




No comments:

Post a Comment