Friday, September 19, 2014

Family Secrets

My mom used to always tell me, "Don't tell any family secrets!" as I left the house to go somewhere.  As a kid, I just kinda laughed her off and didn't know what she was talking about.

My three-year-old is teaching me this concept.
Palmer will tell any and all adults, both strange and familiar, any and everything.

For example, he told his karate teacher (and all of the parents watching the karate lesson), "I couldn't have cereal this morning because my mom didn't get more milk at the store!"  Um, thanks for ratting me out, dude.
Grace and I were quite "entertained" by his karate revelation.

Lord knows what he tells his teacher when he goes to school, but she always seems to already know about any pending topic I tell her during school pick-up.  Eek.

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment