Thursday, September 8, 2011

Key West

Rick and I went away for the first time together without Palmer.  My friend Jen was married at a beautiful resort in Key West over the weekend.  Gram and PawPaw graciously took care of Palmer while we were away.  Palmer had a ball with them and we were grateful for the mini-vacation.

Ready for the pool:
We rented a scooter and rode around the island.  Ever since our rental, I've caught Rick several times looking up the prices of scooters on Craigslist...
Such a theoretical concept:
Jen and Scott had an awesome sand sculpture created by the beach at the resort.  What a great idea.
The rehearsal dinner was held on a lovely catamaran:
Sadly, my camera died during the wedding, so I don't have pictures of the gorgeous bride and groom.  But, here are a few iphone shots from the big night.  (Adrienne was in town from Doha for the wedding.)
Thanks for including us in your special weekend, Jen and Scott!
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment