Saturday, May 24, 2014

Welcome, Grace Mackenzie

Rick, Palmer, and I are over-the-moon smitten to introduce, Miss Grace Mackenzie Jordan.
Weight: 8 lbs, 6 oz
Height: 19.75 inches
Time: 9:45am on May 22, 2014

Grace Mackenzie is a family name: On Rick's side, we honor Rick's grandmother, Grace.  On my side, there is also a Grace deeper in the lineage.

Grandma Grace (GG) was tickled to learn our name choice on Thursday and I loved seeing the two Grace's meet each other.
Mackenzie is my mother's maiden name and my siblings and I all share the name Mackenzie as a second middle name (Bethany Jene Mackenzie Thomas Jordan).  In fact, my sister's full name happens to be Samantha Grace Mackenzie Thomas.

Our new family of four:
 And now, the boys and the girls in the family are even!
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment